What are Spay and Neuter?
A spay is the surgical removal of reproductive organs from female animals so that she cannot become pregnant and give birth to more puppies.
A neuter is the surgical removal of testicles from male animals so that he cannot make a female animal pregnant.
The surgery is performed by expert veterinarians under general anesthesia. An animal may face some discomfort after the surgery, but affordable Spay and Neuter services provided with appropriate medication will help them.
We also recommend that people should go for Spay and Neuter of their pets as soon as possible. A few animals like cats get pregnant as early as five months old, thus in such cases, it is a must.
Also, we suggest affordable spaying or neutering your pet, will you help control the crisis of homelessness among pets. This will result in millions of healthy pets as there are enough homes to go around. There are also medical and behavioral benefits to spaying (female pets) and neutering (male pets) your pets.
Following are some of the medical benefits:
- A female pet will live a longer and healthier life. Spaying helps to prevent infections in their sexual organs and also will prevent breast tumors. Such tumors can be malignant or cancerous. Spaying your pet before her first heat at our wellness clinic will provide offers the best protection from such deadly diseases.
- Neutering your male pet at our wellness clinic will prevent testicular cancer and some other sexual organ diseases like prostate.
Spaying and Neutering also show some behavioral benefits which are as follows:
- Female pets usually go for heat four to five days every three weeks whenever it’s their breeding season. Thus they urinate more frequently. Spaying and Neutering will prevent it.
- Your male dog will roam less in order to find a mate. Once he stops roaming he will free from behavioral issues.
- Your neutered male may be better behaved than any unneutered pet. Your dog might be less likely to mount other dogs. Some other behavior issues like aggression will also be in control.
We provide affordable Spay and Neuter services which is far less than expenses you spend on other things of your pet. Thus choose our affordable Spay and Neuter clinic to get your pet spayed and neutered.
The right time to get your pet Affordable Spayed and Neutered
For dogs, neutering is appropriate when he is six to nine months. Puppies as small as eight weeks old can be neutered provided they are healthy. In the case of adult dogs, you may some complications if they are overweight or fighting with any health issues.
For cats, it is safe as young as eight weeks old to get spayed or neutered. Also, we advise you to go for surgery before your own cat reaches five months of age. The possibility to spay a female cat is there while she is in heat
Thus we suggest you talk to your veterinarian at affordable Spay and Neuter clinic so as to find out the best time to get them spayed or neutered. Our affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic will provide the best pre-surgical advice for your pets. Our wellness clinic provides the best and sterilized equipment as they are worried about your pet’s health.
Our veterinarians can also provide post-surgery advice for you to follow for your pet’s health. We agree that your pet may experience some discomfort after surgery but our clinic and our veterinarians know to take various measures to control any kind of pain.
Please visit our affordable Spay and Neuter clinic to find spay/neuter options for your pet.