Cats don’t have many lives, so you as an owner need to protect her from many diseases. But how will you find that solution? We are here for it! The right decision would be cat vaccination. Right vaccination at right time can prevent your cat from many diseases caused by bacteria or viruses. It will also strengthen its immune system.
In case you are the owner of a cat or a kitten, visit us. Our vets will help you to find which vaccines are best for your cat and how often they require it. Cat vaccination usually depends on their age, overall health, and lifestyle. Only vets know how long the vaccination is supposed to last. They will also tell how likely they might come in contact with certain diseases. Even you must know many state and local governments have made laws about various vaccines like rabies.
When vaccines should be given:
Your kittens should start getting vaccinations when they are 6 to 8 weeks old till they are about 16 weeks old. They must also receive a booster after a year. The shots or the vaccinations come in a series of 3 to 4 weeks. Adult cats need shots less often. It may be every 3 years that depends on how the vaccine is designed.
Vaccines required by cats:
Vaccines can prevent them from various diseases like
- Feline calicivirus
- Feline viral rhinotracheitis
The feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia vaccinations come in a combination shot (FVRCP), which is known as s “distemper shot.”
Your cat may also need extra shots depending on how much time they spend outside. It also depends on how often they are around other cats. Also on the diseases that are common in your area.
- Chlamydia: A vaccine that is often part of the FVRCP shot.
- Feline leukemia: It says Feline leukemia cannot be cured, so prevention should be primary.
- Bordetella: Cats who stay at a kennel or visited the groomer should get vaccinated for this infection as it spreads quickly. The cat vaccination won’t prevent the disease, but it will keep your cat from getting very sick from it.
Thus we encourage you to please visit our clinic to avail of cat vaccination. All cat’s necessary vaccines are available at our clinic. Cats Vaccination is an important part of your cat’s health. It is a very important way of preventing infectious and deadly diseases among felines
The vet at our clinic will also guide you for your cat’s wellness packages and medical care.
- Cat’s care can be lavish, extravagant, and burdensome. But we the solution for it in a number of ways. You will feel relaxed to know the importance of a cat getting vaccinated.
- State has recommended that pets should be vaccinated against diseases so as to remain healthy, that too by a licensed holding and an experienced veterinarian. It is also made compulsory while traveling also to produce a vaccination certificate issued by the veterinarian
So, Keeping the same in mind we provide the best services for CAT Vaccinations. You are most welcome to come and contact our veterinarians to know about cat vaccination.