A large number of people consider their pets as family member. To give proper attention and care to them, it is important to consider quality standards and professional service. The crucial step that can take to prevent the needless slaughtering of animals is to have their pets spayed or neutered. As per the studies, Neutered or spayed pets are less prone to bite. Also, the animals display more behavioral and temperament issues in comparison to those that have been sterilized.The affordable spay and neuter clinic will bring positive results to you, your pet, and the community.
What is Spaying and Neutering?
Spaying and neutering refer to the surgical sterilization of the animals. Technically, known as an ovariohysterectomy, which is the process to remove a female’s reproductive organs whereas neutering or orchiectomy means removing the testicles.
It is recommended by the experts that spay or neuter to be scheduled shortly that is before the first estrus cycle. In case of adoption from a shelter or rescue operation, the best time is to spayed or neutered the pet before the onset of sexual maturity. The time period is four months in cats and five months in dogs.
The major reason behind spaying or neutering your pet is to prevent the birth of unwanted litters. Moreover, the pets will feel happier and may act appropriately with people or furniture. In comparison to humans, pets die too early; however spaying has the potential to increase the animal’s life span.
Benefits of spaying or neutering:
- Sprayed or neutered pets tend to live longer and healthier lives.
- Sprayed females have higher incidences of uterine infections, mammary tumors, and cancer. Especially, dogs are the common victims of mammary cancer which have good chances of prevention if dogs being altered before the first estrus cycle.
- Sprayed and neutered males have less risk of prostate cancer.
- Neutered and sprayed animals are far less prone to roam and fight with other animals.
- Neutering reduces the risk of testicular and prostate cancer in males.
- Reduces aggression in animals.
- Neutering is an important part of cat ownership. Cat neutering prevents accidental pregnancies, reduces aggression, and makes a good bond between human and feline.
- Provides medical and health benefits
On top of all these merits, spaying or neutering save pets from the danger of being in fights, run over or attracted to disease while on the prowl searching for a mate.
With providing a lot of benefits, spaying and neutering is the ultimate choice for every pet owner. Since the spaying or neutering procedure is different for cats and dogs, it is good to contact a reputed animal service clinic.
To get the best service, come in contact with Texas Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic. Here you will get the best wellness services for your pets at affordable prices. Our affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic will give you both peace of mind that your pet is given the best care possible. To get more information, contact us at (956) 638-2970 or visit txwellnes.com.